Monday, June 10, 2013

Poison Berry

  Dangerous yet sweet, Poison Berry entices you with her cunning ways. Poisoning the young minds of readers, by influencing them to read books on her recommendation. Poison Berry is an  avid reader of all genres but she has her heart set on Science-Fiction. Poison Berry is a peer of mine and is my inspiration for the way I live my life. She radiates with charisma and an intoxicating sense of humor. Living life to the fullest is her ambition and she completes the task well.
  Her mysterious identity is being protected by a pseudonym, but her personality cannot be covered up. Recently, Poison Berry was in the classroom and was close to finding out parts of the book, The Gods Themselves. When Poison Berry finds out spoilers of a book she is currently reading or wants to read, you do not want to be around to see her wrath. Poison Berry has many important titles but she takes pride in her V.I.P. status. Contrary to what you may believe, this status stands for Very Important Panda. Her favorite word at the moment is loquacious, and she had no idea what it first meant but it is a word that fits her well.
  This blog entry of writing about a friend as a character was just for fun but it opened my eyes to the world of an author. Many fiction authors base their characters off of people they have known in real life. When reading a book, the reader has little to no idea if the character is based off of a friend of theirs. Blogging about a character is hard enough, I can't even imagine writing a whole book. By the way, Poison Berry is......
                                           ......Ijeoma! Look at that V.I.P. in action!

5 comments:

  1. Danny G,

    I am honored to be the subject of your blog. It is not every day that i am chosen to be someone's inspiration and role model. I will take my responsibilities and duties as your hero to make you the best you can be. it is true that i love to read. I believe books are a way to travel the world, time, and dimensions. There are no limits, only the great span of space waiting to be filled with imaginitive ideas and places and peoples and journeys and quests. I love how you wrote about all of my personalities. I can be kind and sweet but when you spoil a book for me i can be nasty and i may tend to spit poison. Perfection. I could not have picked a better person to write my biography. I also feel obliged to thank you for your wonderful descriptions of my soul. "She radiates with charisma and an intoxicating sense of humor. Living life to the fullest is her ambition and she completes the task well." It is true that i have a certain aura of life and aroma of danger and it is wonderful how you were able to reveal that in such a creativ way. Once again i thank you and i cannot wait to continue my presence as a role model to younger butterflies waiting to spread their wings and fly.

    Yours truly,
    Poison Berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I think it is very kind of you to make Ijeoma the topic of your blog. I loved her code name, Poison Berry because it is very unique. I think you were spot on by saying that Ijeoma influences others by recommending the books she has read to others. This blog is very admirable and true because reading is one of Ijeoma's favorite hobbies. Thus, I agree with you when you say that Ijeoma is a Very Imporant Panda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle,
    I really like the character of Poison Berry that you focused your blog on! It was a very enjoyable blog to read and was written about someone who is truly inspirational. I can only dream that one day I can be more like Poison Berry. She truly does try to inspire others to read by suggesting the novels that she enjoyed. The story you wrote on her was just phenomenal!
    I also like the ending to your blog entry. I agree that I think that many authors base thier characters off of people they met in life. And by recreating them as a character in thier novel, they are giving a new perspective to the person and introducing thier story to all those who read it. By doing this the author may even be able to make more connections betweent he reader and the character becuase they can write in a way that expresses how they are connected to the person they chose to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I really liked your idea of writing about one of your friends and relating it to an author. I think that it was a great idea to do this to gain insight into what an author goes through and how they pick their characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle,
    Honestly, this is basically the best blog I've ever read in my entire life. It was so well written and witty, I almost flew off my chair because I didn't know how to handle the excitement rushing through me while reading it! You have created a new role model for me to look up to in life, so I thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. Love live Poison Berry.

    ReplyDelete